Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Title for the Gaj Forum? New Title for the Gaj Forum!

Well, it's official. I received a few suggestions via email, the comments section, and Facebook, and I appreciate them all, but I actually managed to think of a new title myself. In the end, I decided to go with Nuclear Houseplant. Since you're already here, you know that the new address is nukeplant dot blogspot dot com, and now that you're aware of that, I'll be expecting you to visit regularly. See what I did there? Yeah, you have to watch out with me.

I've brought all the old posts over from The Gaj Forum, and they're indexed as if they had originally appeared on this very blog, though it's actually a new one. Oh, internet, what'll you come up with next? Amazing. Simply amazing. Okay, then. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment